Important System Entry Information:
- System Entry begins PROMPTLY at 9:00am
- Late arrivals will be ineligible to sit for the system entry exam
- Make sure to thoroughly review and complete the required packet for your licensure level. Packets can be downloaded and e-filled.
Failure to bring COMPLETED system entry packet will render you ineligible to sit for the System Entry exam
- You must have a valid BLS Provider card through the American Heart Association in order to complete system entry
- You must have a CURRENT and valid IDPH License in order to complete system entry
- Be sure to review the Standing Medical Orders (available HERE) prior to signing up for system entry!
Registration and Payment:
- As of January 1st, 2022, System Entry needs to be paid for AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Cancellations within 24-Hours, and no-call no-shows, will forfeit the $30 system entry fee
- No-call no-shows will have their first attempt logged as a FAILED ATTEMPT, and will need to schedule another testing day
Register for System Entry
Please contact the Loyola EMS System Office for more information, or with questions.
1 (708) 327-2547 or [email protected]